You want to eat healthier but there's so much information...it would be so much more fun to get together with friends for a culinary class that includes the nutritional basics and delicious sampling. I created these Conscious Cuisine Classes for everyone who talks about eating healthier but, doesn't want to do it alone. You can organize a group who want to have fun learning more about nutrition for health promotion and disease prevention. I'll serve appetizers to inspire an interactive cooking class while we learn how to make delicious vegetarian, vegan, and raw dishes. I am not opposed to animal protein as a part of your diet but, I would like to introduce students to plant based menus that will dazzle the taste buds for entertaining and every day.
Laughing with friends while eating great food is an inspirational way to learn about; pH Balancing, proper food combining and simple ways to get all of your daily recommended macro-nutrients from a plant based diet.
You can use these powerful nutritional principles with any food program you choose best for you*.
Consider incorporating a "Conscious Cuisine" culinary class into a home, retreat, business or community environment.
- Scroll through the Integrative Health Links in this blog and check out the possibilities.
- Check out my other links:
- http://ValerieAdairsCulinaryPortfolio.shutterfly.com Culinary Portfolio & Video Library
- www.Facebook.com/valerie.culinaryart More photos and Community Interests
- www.Linkedin.com/pub/valerie-adair-slater/47/a/412 Valerie's on-line Resume
- Call me with questions concerning your culinary needs. 949.382.4424
- or email me at SelfHealingCuisine@gmail.com
- I'll answer all of your questions and we'll design a menu and lesson plan for your individual or group needs. Your guests participate in a hands-on culinary class while I share about key sources for optimal health including; *pH balancing, proper food combining, digestive health, our daily macro-nutrient needs (carbohydrates, fats, proteins) and how to fulfill them in a plant based diet. We'll introduce integrative and alternative healing options while enjoying fabulous food together.
- Once we determine your event date(s), number of guests, occasion or theme, location and budget we'll make the necessary plans and contracts and I'll arrive with the groceries & supplies, lesson plans & materials for a successful class(es).
Consider the possibilities!